Nigel Fredericks Case Study
George Dutton Trading Ltd was contracted for the renovation of a warehouse in Edgware, London to create a state of the art food production facility.
Our works included the following:
- demolition of outbuildings and internal walls to provide a clear floor space,
- excavation for and installation of new internal and external drainage
- installation of surface water pump station
- laying of re-enforced concrete floor to falls of 1:100 to allow for washing down in each production area
- Alteration of existing structural steelwork
- Removal of brickwork at the front of the building to create 7no. new loading bays
- Re-surfacing of external areas
Our work required us to co-ordinate with several other contractors involved in the project which we were to do without any problems. The most important aspect of this was the new concrete flooring. It was vital that the falls were spot on as the tiling contractors that followed us had very little tolerance for variation. They commented how well the floor had been laid and that they had no problems arising from it at all.
The project was carried out on schedule and to the satisfaction of the client.